Robert C. Angermeier
Mark J. Rogers
Stacy A. Vogeltanz
Brenda A. Schlais
Vincent R. Angermeier
Roman has been assisting families with estate planning since 1999. In 2009, Roman joined Angermeier & Rogers, LLP. Roman focuses on planning with wills, trusts, and powers of attorney for health care and finance. Roman also assists clients with probate, trust administration, and elder law issues such as asset protection and Medicaid qualification.
Roman approaches the planning process by first learning about the client's family and financial situation. Next various planning options are provided with specific recommendations. Roman especially enjoys educating his clients on the various estate planning tools available before they select the preferred strategy. Before starting work for a client, a fixed fee is set so that there are no surprises concerning the cost of the plan and the services provided.
Roman is also an accomplished estate planning seminar speaker. Since 2000, Roman has presented over a hundred programs to public audiences on various estate planning topics. Roman also has provided continuing education to financial advisors, CPAs, and life insurance professionals.
In 2019, Roman launched a blog on estate planning topics which can be found by searching Waukesha Estate Planning Educator.
Prior to focusing his practice in estate planning, Roman had a 10 year career as a corporate attorney at Golden Books Publishing Company (1990-1999). Roman also proudly served as an Naval Officer in the Judge Advocate General's Corps directly following graduation from law school in 1981 until 1988.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor - 1981
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B. A. - 1977
- Major: Interpersonal Communications
- Estate Planning with Revocable Living Trusts and Wills 60%
- Trust Administration 20%
- Probate 20%
- Wisconsin, 1981
- WealthCounsel, Member, 2007 to Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, 1981 to Present
- Wisconsin Council of Estate Planning Attorneys, 2007 to Present
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys , 2000 to 2002
- Chojnacki Law Office, Solo Practitioner, 2006 to 2009
- John T. Fields and Associates, Associate, 2005 to 2006
- Ameriprise Financial, Personal Financial Advisor, 2004 to 2005
- Jeffrey Leavell, S.C., Trial Attorney, 2002 to 2004
- Chojnacki Law Office, Solo Practitioner, 1999 to 2002
- Golden Books Publishing Company, Corporate Attorney, 1990 to 1999
- Shepard Plating Company, Corporate Attorney, 1988 to 1990
- Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy, Naval Officer, 1981 to 1988
- U.S. Navy , Officer, Judge Advocate, General Corps , 1981 to 1988
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, 1984
- Article Editor, Naval Law Review, 1985
Elder Law &