An Established And Trusted Firm For Southeast Wisconsin
The law firm of Angermeier & Rogers, LLP, provides focused legal support in estate planning, elder law, estate administration and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
We realize that you are trusting us with your family wealth and your legacy. Whether you are planning for the future or dealing with an urgent situation, you can count on our experienced attorneys and staff for reliable guidance.
Meet Our Experienced Team
Our founding attorneys, Robert Angermeier and Mark Rogers, share a passion for helping others through the law. Robert guides clients through the SSDI benefits process while Mark assists clients with estate plans and the probate process, collaborating with our other attorneys to provide effective solutions to our clients. Read more about the credentials of our legal team:
- Robert C. Angermeier
- Mark J. Rogers
- Roman A. Chojnacki
- Amanda J. McCormick
- Stacy A. Vogeltanz
- Brenda A. Schlais
- Vincent R. Angermeier
What Makes Us Different?
Angermeier & Rogers combines legal excellence with superior service to deliver solutions and peace of mind. Our services include the following:
- We offer free estate planning consultations: Our initial conferences on any estate planning subject are provided at no charge. This includes a review of your current estate plan. By the end of that initial meeting, we can typically lay out your plan and tell you what the work will cost.
- We do not charge by the hour: We use fixed fees rather than hourly billing. With our flat fee, you don’t need to feel rushed during our conferences, and you can call us with follow-up questions without worrying about extra charges.
- We take the extra step to fund all our trusts: Funding a trust means transferring assets by re-titling them or completing a beneficiary form to name your trust or the trustee. An unfunded trust can result in unwanted and expensive probate proceedings for your heirs.
- We educate our clients: How your estate plan works should not be “over your head.” From Wisconsin inheritance laws to the SSDI claims and appeals process, we take the time to explain everything in understandable terms.
Highly Qualified To Take Care Of You
Robert Angermeier is an AV-rated* attorney with 45 years of experience. He has been recognized among the Best Lawyers in Milwaukee by Milwaukee Magazine, and has given numerous presentations at the annual National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) convention.
Senior planner Mark Rogers is likewise AV-rated* and has practiced law for over 45 years. He has been selected to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers list every year from 2008 to 2020. Mark is active in numerous professional organizations and presents many seminars on estate planning and elder law.
Start The Conversation
You can never be too prepared for the challenges of life. You are in good hands with our trusted and knowledgeable attorneys. To arrange a consultation about your disability claim or personalized estate plan, call 414-289-9200 or send an email to our Milwaukee office today.
* AV® and AV Preeminent® are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.